2009年10月7日星期三

1st day college life~

Yesterday
is the 1st day of this semester go back to my college
Haiz, damm boring and lazy wake up,
cause want 6.30am wake up prepare, lazy go~
T.T but tell myself don't want lazy already.
at college, lecture 1hr only, then go back. very 'mao lit hei wak'

back to home also don't know want do what, so better sleep.
sleep 2hr then wake up, feel no mood, start thinking my family and sandakan life,
tear wanna out again, but i can control it, cause i got my housemate, funny housemate^^
and also i tell myself, juz two year only, so fast will pass.

Today~
vincent wake up late, no bus go college, so we walking go to college.
haiz, so tired when arrive college, but never mind la, execise ^^
Before start lecture, my lecturer is the boring person~ T.T
i cant control, almost sleep half lecture time... Zzz
after that, wait 2hr break then go to English.
What the~ no people go~ so class faster dismiss.

back to home, watch dao lee mui yee wanna come back soon,
her feeling same with me when me at airport,
really 'bu she de' sandakan~
but~ never mind la, also is that what i say, 2 year only, so fast de ^^

2 条评论:

  1. haiz...
    so sad tht i gonna leave le...
    both of us are sdk ppl but no chance meet each other at sdk,need to meet u at kl...
    what ashamed...
    lolz

    回复删除
  2. haha...nvm la.... batter than no ma... haha

    回复删除