2009年10月4日星期日

the day be4 bak kl ^^


smile~~

fung slpy liao lol.... but me keep kacau him dun giv him bak... haha

see two sot lao take photo... haha

haha~fung dun go~

知不知什么是车神? ^^

see tis? lambo^^

see fung? so yeng wif his car... haha

Tml i will bak to kl lol.... wan cry liao... cos reli bu she de here de life. This few day i alway no current, but got many fren & family here.. not feel boring. tis holiday din hav go out many time, cos i wan stay at hum accompany my family. to9 fung find me giv bak my pendrive to me. we talking some ting ^secret^ haha.... no la... talk ' fui wa' oly... talk har, take photo har, thn the time till 11.pm edi.... haiz y so fast.... now 12.02 le.... izzit wanna say bb wif sdk? but i will bak gain... i miss u all my dad&mum, family, and fren. so happy tis holiday can see u all. nxt time bak i will take more time to find u all^^ bb my best fren, JYJY fung also ^^

6 条评论:

  1. This lousy camera man..... Can't make me become handsome.... Next time don't want give you take photos already.... T.T

    回复删除
  2. no fung, u look very very cool lor... like the FF7 that Rude.... u know who?

    回复删除
  3. wah...lap chiong gao...i till now sin know u have a blog lerr!!!

    回复删除
  4. To Leon: Really don't know.... Lol
    To Lazzy: Long time ago.... -.-"
    To Xing: Nothing about me.... No comment... Haha

    回复删除
  5. to fung: wat din handsome o... see liang also say u liang zai... u must thx me ^^
    To leao : dun lie him ba... haha
    To yuseng : ya lo... got car lc us...
    To xing : wat lap chiong gao ar!!! donkey kong!!

    回复删除